Friday, April 11, 2014

Jared Tendler – Final Table Deal Making, Backers Playing With Horses : CalvinAyre.com

Jared Tendler – Final Table Deal Making, Backers Playing With Horses : CalvinAyre.com

Click the above link for: Lee Davy sits down with the Mental Game Coach, Jared Tendler, to dig around in the dirt covering final table deal making and backers playing against horses on final tables.

Excellent discussion on the facets of deal making, staking, and other mental parts that can affect the final table of a tournament.



Naturally, I have a whole group of friends who chant "No Deal!" universally, but I often wonder how much thought they put into this idea.  Did they just learn this from a teacher, or have they actually thought it through?  I may return to this point about the "No Deal" attitude in the near future....



I had planned to write my own blog post on this subject, but I think the one covers it nicely, and I will return to this later when I have more personal insight on deal making, and the decisions I face as I find myself in the position to discuss final table deals more often.



May the River be with you!
Post a Comment