Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Isildur1 vs Dan Cates,

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/isildur1-to-face-dan-cates-in-pokerstars-superstar-showdown-17827/ from Poker News Daily
Isildur1 vs Dan "jungleman12" Cates... I think jungleman (aka "w00ki3z." on PokerStars ) will take Viktor to the cleaners!  You heard it here first.  Wookie love all the way!

<-- reminder to myself to buy some protectors for my phone!

What cool DROID apps do you poker players use??  I've been much too busy working to shop around :)

WBCOOP .. I scored an $11 SCOOP ticket and a ticket for the WBCOOP Main Event, but I will be spending the weekend with my kids for my daughters birthday.  (my priorities are straight, are yours?)

Good luck to all who are in, especially Chris Parsley, someone who like myself, livestreams from www.friendlypoker.net (the community Chiren80 started...)
Post a Comment