Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PokerStars revised SCOOP, & my Slave to the Grind

PokerStars Revised SCOOP schedule after input from players. Starts May 2nd, 2010.

I still have mega VPP to attain by Mar 7th, about 4600 or so left to go. So I am Slave the Grind until then.. with my Mother's Birthday on Saturday, that will cut into my time available.
I will not be able to clear all of my bonus or even most of it. At about 200vpp a day, i'll get about 1/4 of it cleared. Live and learn. PokerStars will be the death of me yet!

Been hanging out and chatting at the Friendly Poker community, which is beginner friendly ;) Stop by and say Hi, especially if you are thinking about getting into poker and haven't yet. Tell them Wookie sent ya!

Oh yea, I'll be sure to post some more this week, some strats, some BAD hands, what NOT to do, etc :) Hopefully, someone will find this helpful.
Post a Comment