Friday, February 12, 2010

Helping out beginning players, up to Sponsored Pros!


I was a beginner. I needed a bankroll. I didn't have any money to deposit.

In an effort to support the Friendly Poker community, I am staking players for $1 on days when I have winning seesions.

See this post on the forums there: http://friendlyp.ning.com/forum/topics/wookies-bankroll-management

It is always good to give back to the communities and/or people that helped you get where you are today. :) or places where you enjoy hanging out and don't want to see disappear!

Barry Greenstein is a very interesting person with some interesting things to say about what it takes and what it's like to be a sponsored poker pro playing live tournaments

Today is the last day of the 'day job'. No more 9 to 5. My bankroll IS NOT READY!
I had planned on having $2,000 by this date to be able to live off my bankroll. It's going to be a lean month!

Tomorrow I have the Meet Joe Cad in Vegas Final tournament. It'll be a cheap way to go to Vegas, see some friends, and build my bankroll! My uncle used to say, "There's more than one way to skin cat!"
Post a Comment