Sunday, January 10, 2010

Amir Vahedi leaves behind a lot of touched people

Amir Vahedi passed away today because of complications from diabetes. I did not have the pleasure of knowing him, other than some youtube videos and stories from friends in the poker world. It would appear over two dozen of my friends knew him and are tweeting about him, and will miss him greatly. By tomorrow that number may be well over 4 dozen.

Why am I blogging about someone I didn't know? Because he was a good human being. And I wish there were more people like him, to touch so many people in a positive way.

Here is a video I tweeted for those who knew him, and those who would like to have as well...
Check out this Gentleman video -- poker Amir Vahedi rio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsQtEr7OwVg

Remember, the little things count.
Post a Comment