Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I catch KidPoker?

From Daniel's Negreanu's blog:

"8. Get to the $3-$6 level in my bankroll challenge. Yes I'm still doing and I'm up to the $0.10-$0.25 games on PokerStars. My ultimate goal is $100,000 but the odds are heavily stacked against that. I'd see it as a triumph if I can get enough of a bankroll to ante up in the $3-$6 game. I'll need to $1500 before I can buy in to that game, and I'm currently sitting on about $180 and am currently playing. If I lose my entire bankroll at anytime, I'll give it up. To follow the progress of the challenge I update it after sessions in the original post at Daniel's Blog Forum "

I am currently back from $12 up to $65 at the moment and grinding back up. I hope to catch Daniel and either pace him, or outpace him! ;) I've got a little more time to devote to my challenge as he has other duties. Perhaps it will inspire him to finish it sooner. It will definitely help with with friendly rivalry and motivate me :)
Post a Comment