Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weak Points Your Game - other category

Breaks.
Just before breaks. How many times have you been knocked out of a tournament just before a break?
Just after breaks. How many times have you played not as well just after a break? If you play better just after a break, you are doing something right. If you play worse RIGHT after a break, change what you are doing. I have had both problems at various times. I watch for every little area to improve, and this was one of those that was a little elusive.

At home, I play where it is too COLD often. This actually affects my gameplay. And while I had more to say about this earlier, I don't now, so we'll save that for another time.

Blogging while I play. I should save that for an activity when I need downtime away from the game. Or when I am playing only 1 tournament. and not at all when I am playing Cash games.
Post a Comment