Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Maint"ain"ence .. things to do!

I've got some updates to make to my blog, some charts I need to format for blog posting, some sites to review... and some money to make to add to my bankrolls on multiple sites. For now, my primary site is Pokerstars, but I have always planned on having enough of a bankroll on each of the sites to not miss out on any promotions, special tournaments, or cash game invites ;)
However, like any empire, we must build piece by piece, chip by chip.

Sites I plan to review and likely play on:
Ultimate Bet (played free, but never deposited yet)
Doyle's Room
Bodog
and
Full Tilt

Primary concerns as a poker professional ... RAKEBACK! Time is money. The busier you are, the less time you have to waste, or spend somewhere for free when you can spend somewhere else getting paid. There are always exceptions though.

Last, but certainly not least, I've got a few posts to make on a variety of subjects, and with some luck, they might even be entertaining!

-Wookie aka ZomBParadox
Post a Comment