Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pokerstars rare sign up bonus, AND a Reload bonus too

It doesn't happen often on the biggest online poker site, Pokerstars, but here it is, and wonderful timing for me and my first deposit ;) I'm a happy camper.

Two different codes, make sure you enter the correct one! It's definitely time for me to update my Pokerstars affiliate info and get you all the links here on my blog.

World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) satellites running now, for this Sep 3 - 20th
http://www.wcoop.com/
Lots of poker fun in the near future. It's going to be a fun summer.

There is more interesting stuff at this link, but I'll promote the funnest part:
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/americas-cup/

Fund Friend

Give your country’s qualifying chances a boost by making sure all your friends play! Use our ‘Player to Player’ transfer feature (conditions apply) to transfer as little as $1 to a friend so they can play in a $0.20 tourney and join your national fight for points. As a reward for your generosity, we will award $50 to anyone who makes a transfer to a player who uses it to play in a $0.20 tournament and makes a final table.

Post a Comment