Saturday, July 18, 2009

So it begins...

After a total rearrangement of my life, the start of a new job, and the first class in college, I am finally starting my bankroll. I still have to fit in some music (guitar/techno) and some motorcycle riding ;) Add in my bloggin, networking with musicians, actors, models, other promoters, etc....
I guess you could say I like my plate a little full...

Time Management 101. Make the time.

Today I am finding out the best 1st deposit bonuses, and where to start a bankroll. I have been at this plateau for a little while. The Rakeback sites are not as clear as they should be. I think I may have an opportunity to fill a niche with style here. I'll post more as the ongoing investigation continues. Any input is most welcome here... I see that info out there varies widely. Post comments, send messages on Twitter/Facebook/Myspace, send text messages, emails, whatever works :)

Pokerstars I know has the weakest with $50 matched (Code: STARS50) and Ultimate Bet has the highest I remember seeing at 111% matched up to $1, 100! I'm reviewing them all now, and reading the limitations on each bonus offer. I'm also looking for the best rakeback, but it seems you can get one or the other, not both at the same site. If *I* were a poker site, I'd strive for both ;)

More to come... playing a hyper turbo that I despise on Pokerstars right now while doing all my research and bloggin and texting...
Post a Comment