Saturday, July 18, 2009

Curious findings and lack of information re: rakeback

So. Looking around for rakeback info, first deposit bonus matching, etc... I find that the info on rakeback in a little elusive. Are players reaping their own rakeback? Are they signing up with their friends, and vice versa, to keep it in the family so to speak? Is this one of the big secrets of the poker industry? Do the big sites want you to just sign up through them without rakeback so they keep it all to the themselves?

Advertising for sign up bonuses is all over in print ads, online ads, etc.... I have no problem finding affiliates. I can even make my own blog here into an affiliate, signing up players, and earn money for doing so. But as a PLAYER, how can I best take advantage of what's available?

More to come...
Post a Comment