Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's tourney's and action

Well, I have cashed a 3rd time with no money invested ;) Now if I could just keep doing this and make a bankroll from nothing, that would be noteworthy!

Dear ZomBParadox,

You finished the tournament in 310th place. A $0.80 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 27.11 tournament leader points in this tournament.

And I regret none of my lost hands, they were appropriate lots of outs calls or raises that just didn't happen. I folded MANY a good hand to get there too, so living to fight another day is advisable, but you also have to take some risks in order to get there. It's all about balance and timing. (at the very least!)

Got some things to post elsewhere. Signed up for UB but haven't finished the process. Waiting on one more Email from Absolute Poker first. More later.

I've got to catch up on the WSOP news, too!
Post a Comment